Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas...What are you reading?


So last Monday I had a list of 6 books, and somewhere during the week, I started adding new books into it to catch the end of the year. Let's look at what got accomplished: the first 4 books on the list read and reviewed. The books I wanted to add into the mix are also read and reviewed (A Woman's Guide to Reading the Bible in a Year and Closure by Kim Carmichael).
But its a new week, which means a new list! The ones I didn't get to last week are bumped to the top:
  1. Advantage Erin by Kris Kreisman
  2. The Moon Dwellers by David Estes
  3. Heiress Without A Cause by Sara Ramsey
  4. Dirty God: Jesus in the Trenches by Johnnie Moore
  5. The Insurgent's Journal by Don A Martinez
Uncle Jimmy wouldn't want me to focus on him not being here, but I just can't. 

It's been two years, I still miss you.

1 comment:

  1. Nice reading! Haven't read those!

    So sorry for your loss (knowing it's been a year). It is hard losing someone, especially so close to the holidays. Within time it gets better. I lost my grandma in 05, and while it is still strange not to follow the same holiday traditions, it has gotten easier. It's always rough the first year or so, because that's when the traditions change or get altered.

    Hope you have a very nice holiday!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete