Saturday, December 1, 2012

REVIEW REDUX: Ascension by Caris Roane

(originally posted 08.29.2012)
Title/Author: Ascension by Caris Roane
 Genre: Paranormal Romance
 ISBN:978-0312533717
 Buy it link:
Rating: 4 stars
 Goodreads synopsis: Alison Wells is no ordinary woman. Born with supernatural powers, she can never make love to a man without putting him in grave danger. But when her special vision reveals a glorious muscled man soaring overhead on mighty wings, she feels an overwhelming attraction she cannot resist—even as he tells her: "I have come for you. Your blood belongs to me."

 Oh boy...I'm a huge fan of paranormal romance, and this book is excellent! I was leery of starting this series but I've heard so many good things about it from other people. I am so glad I started this series. The author does such a good job of explaining the world and dimensions there wasn't a single question in my mind. I couldn't find holes in them, and the story line didn't leave time to question anything. The romance was hot, the action was fast-paced. I can't wait to start the second one!

No comments:

Post a Comment