Another week has come and gone.....way too quickly for my liking, though I'm looking forward to spring! My tulips and hyacinths are finally popping through the frozen ground, and I am so eager to see them bloom.
I have had a few books on my shelf, and as soon as I think I've gotten a handle on my TBR list, another few books come piling on in. Not that I'm complaining, mind you!
So this week's grouping is:
- So Shines the Night by Tracy L Higley
- Star Trek: The Stuff of Dreams by James Swallow
- Forgotten by Sarah J Pepper
- Marked for Vengeance by S.J.Pierce
- Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia
- Witch Love by Emma Mills
I'm hoping I can get at least two of these read this week.