Monday, January 20, 2014

It's Monday What Are You Reading?

Another week has come and gone, and I am proud to say I've read some incredible books last week. The best of which was Doon. It took way too long to get to me from the publisher, but it was well worth the wait!

Last week was:
  1. Doon by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon: finished it in two days, and it was the BEST book I've read this year so far!
  2. In The Place Where There Is No Darkness by KM Douglas: haven't started it yet.
  3. Sympathy For The Devil by Gregg Levine: about 50% done..hoping this one gets better, all I've read are very positive reviews for it.
  4. Scattered Links: Finished and it is a very gripping read
  5. A Warrior's Redemption: about 65% done with it, its getting a little better.
This week:
I plan on finishing Sympathy for the Devil and A Warrior's Redemption, as well as starting:
  1. A Sinner's Garden by William Sirls: as soon as I get it from the publisher
  2. A Tyrant's Daughter by J.C.Carleson

2 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Those are new to me! Hope you enjoy your upcoming reads!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - busy week ahead :)
    Have a good week and hope you enjoy the reads.

    ReplyDelete