Monday, January 13, 2014

It's Monday, What Are Your Reading!


It's that time of the week again, when we're struggling to recover from the weekend. Some of us worked (like me), others screamed at the TV while their favorite football team either made it through to the next round (Go Patriots!), or fell to another team (it's okay Saints! We will always love you! Who Dat!), and yet others got to curl up all weekend with their favorite books (I'm jealous!).

This past week, I've gotten some progress done:

  1. A Warrior's Redemption: I've gotten about 60% read. I'm hoping it will get better.
  2. Scattered Links: I'm about 75% done and it moves quickly!
  3. The Evelyn Project: I finished this week, review coming within the next few weeks.
Looking ahead, I will be working on:
  1. Doon by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon: I'm still waiting on it to come in the mail from BookSneeze.
  2. In The Place Where There Is No Darkness by KM Douglas
  3. Sympathy For The Devil by Gregg Levine
Si what are you reading this week?



1 comment:

  1. OOh nice! Haven't heard of these but hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete