Monday, June 2, 2014

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

It's been over a month I believe since the last Monday post. It's been a crazy month. In the past 3 months I've had a heart monitor on for 7 weeks, was finally truly diagnosed with SVT (supraventricular tachycardia) even though its been going on for the last 10 years or so. My doctor put me on a medicine to hopefully stop them from happening until he saw me again last week. We scheduled a procedure to fix the SVT. That will happen in the next few weeks. Between Wednesday and today however, it happened again, so the medicine doesn't work, or it doesn't work at the level it's at.
So anyways, past my issues and onto the books!

NetGalley has provided me with a large amount of books over the past month, and I'm slowly working my way through them:



1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear all about that! Medical woes truly are a pain sometimes! I've had plenty of them myself, so I can totally sympathize. Hope you enjoy and enjoyed all those new reads! Particularly curious about the Kiss of Deception. I didn't request it when I had the chance so now I'm waiting!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete