Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Happy Birthday to me! What are you reading?



Yes, today is my birthday. Happy birthday to all my birthday brothers and sisters out there! And since I wasn’t feeling all that good yesterday, I didn't get to write my What Are You Reading?? post.
A day late, and possibly a dollar short (especially since I have to pay for the new tire to replace my flat tire I found this morning…. bestest. birthday. present. evah. </end sarcasm>
But here is my list of books for this week! I am surprised I actually got all 4 of last week’s books read (and reviewed). I've had a lot of people email me for reviews of their books and interview/tour requests, so if you've emailed me, please be patient.
This week’s list of books I’m reading are:
  1. The Last of the Bird People by John Hanson Mitchell
  2. Prophecy Girl by Faith McKay
  3. The King of Winter by Andy Monk
  4. The Advance Guard by Don A. Martinez
I’m hoping to get all four read this week, but I will get at least 2 of them read.

No comments:

Post a Comment