Saturday, July 25, 2015

#PRODUCT #REVIEW: Health Shield Essential Oil by Healing Solutions

Manufacturer: Healing Solutions

Product Name: Premium Health Shield Essential Oil 

Blend information: Cinnamon, Clove, Eucalyptus, Lemon and Rosemary 


Rating: 5 stars

My Review: I have asthma. Most of the time, 95% of the time, it's under control. The other 5%....I get a cold, or my allergies start acting up, and it goes into my chest. In the past, I've taken cough syrup (Robitussin, Delsym, you name the cough medicine and I have taken it) and inevitably the same ending always occurs. I end up in the ER after a month of a hacking cough, with asthmatic bronchitis, being put on multiple breathing treatments and sent home with antibiotics.
I hate getting colds because I know that is what will happen if it goes into my chest.
Two weeks ago, I came down with a summer cold. Last week, I could feel it going into my chest, so I took a day off of to stay in bed and hopefully rest enough where it would go away. No such luck.
Two days ago, I received Healing Solutions' Premium Health Shield Essential Oil in the mail. I thought I may as well try it, it couldn't do any harm. I googled how to use it. I started putting two drops on the soles of my feet, and two drops on my chest.
So far my cough isn't completely gone but it is 100% better, and this is ALL I am using. No cough medicine, nothing. 
If this keeps me out of the ER this time around, this traditional medicine girl is sold!

1 comment: