It's almost time for the big game.Whether or not your team is playing this Sunday, you need some romance to go with those hot wings. We've got it right here: seven SUPER football romances, love stories that go the distance and score that extra point every time.
The box set includes:
- Patricia Burroughs: Some Enchanted Season In this doomed, yet enchanted, football season, dare they hope something magical can happen that will last forever?
- Jami Davenport: Blindsided A temporary marriage knocked him off his game, but love blindsided him.
- Ann Jacobs: The Rookie Rookie quarterback sets his sights on Marauders cheerleader.
- Tawdra Kandle: When We Were Us All's fair in love and football.
- Nicola Marsh: Bold Aussie Rules? There are no rules in the game of love.
- Liz Matis: Guarding the Quarterback Miss Congeniality meets the The Bodyguard.
- Holly Roberts: Play Love scores when you least expect it and winning is everything.