Friday, January 25, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #9


Q: What is the last book that kept you up late into the night just to finish it?

I don't usually stay up late to finish books. I give myself a reasonable expectation of pages to read that day (like 50 or 100), and get those read before my usual bed time of 9 PM. Yes, 9 is early, but I usually get up at 5 AM, and I know if I get anything less than 8 hours, I'm a cranky brat during the day. (You should have seen me during early stay up all night motherhood...oh wait, no....I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy).
However, that being said, I have a book that kept me awake reading it after working a 12 hour shift from 3 AM - 3 PM. It was Mobster's Girl by Amy Rachiele. It and its successor are awesome books!

14 comments:

  1. I will have to check out Mobster Girl!
    Thanks for stopping by my post :)

    New email follower (sugar_and_snark AT yahoo .com)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to give myself a cut off point too, otherwise i'm a lunatic the next day!
    Trish - my ff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Trish, I'm following back!

      Delete
  3. I understand..I have a cut off point as well, but I don't alllways follow it. hehe

    I'm new follower!!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm following back!

      Delete
  4. Well, you and I agree! Thank you so much for following my blog - I've followed you back via GFC :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great read. New follower via GFC

    Here is my FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read this one.

    old follower.
    Jenny @ Book Sojourner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by. Might just check out the book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a good book! Will check it out soon.

    New follower.
    My F&F.

    ReplyDelete