Monday, March 4, 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading?


Its Monday again, and I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I was able to get read from last week's list as well as an addition that was unexpected. So, this week's list will look like this:

  1. Demon Lover by Juliet Dark
  2. The Chronicles of Trellah by TS Graham
  3. Witchblood by Emma Mills
  4. The Water Witch by Juliet Dark
  5. Seduced by Pain by Kimberly Kinrade
  6. Forgotten by Sarah J Pepper
  7. Marked for Vengeance by S.J. Pierce
Last month, I had almost given up on reading my "fun book" of the month: Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. I am so glad I slogged through it. March's fun book will be Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia. I've been wanting to read this book since I saw the movie trailer.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Haven't heard of these but hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete