Sunday, February 10, 2013

Week In Review #6

It has been such a busy week here with tons of reviews, and contests. So if you haven't entered into any of the contests, go do it! I'll be busy outside shoveling my car out of the 24+ inches of snow we got with Winter Storm Nemo (did the Weather Service have to pay Disney to use that name?). I'm so sore from shoveling all day yesterday I'm really not looking forward to it.... especially since the snow has drifted, causing drifts around my car of about 3 or 4 feet in height.

So while I go bundle up and get to that, here are the contests and reviews that happened this week:
Contests:

  1. Koishi - leave a comment with your email address : ends Feb 18th, one copy of the book
  2. No Greater Illusion Tour Wide Giveaways : paperback copy, US only
  3. Infernal Eighteen Giveaway: 2 ebook copies of Infernal Eighteen, international, ends Feb 18th.
Reviews: 

No comments:

Post a Comment