Monday, February 17, 2014

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

It's been two weeks since I've posted for this meme. Last time, I was reading:
  1. Spartanica by Powers Molinar
  2. Leviathan by Charbel Tadros
And I was waiting for Compass:The Study Bible For Navigating Your Life by the Ecclesia Bible Society to come in the mail for review.
I finished both and posted my review for Leviathan last week. Spartanica's review will be coming out next week during the tour. I received Compass in, and posted my review as well.It's an okay study bible, but the translation is a little underwhelming for me.

This week I'm sort of in between books, meaning I don't have a huge pile on my TBR list. I have two books I'm reading now, both of which I will finish soon:
  1. The Angelic Gene by Steve Goodwin
  2. Noah: The Real Story by Larry Stone
I am waiting on Heaven is for Real Movie Edition by Todd Burpo to come in the mail.

Anyone have any ideas for books for me to read in the meantime? I don't think I've ever not had an avalanche of books on my TBR list before!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Those are all entirely new to me! Hope you're enjoying them! Am shocked to hear that your TBR pile is becoming manageable! I just seem to keep adding to mine! Ever since my dearly departed Borders closed and had all those sales...and then I went to RT a few times and came back with more books...sigh...not sure when I won't have a TBR pile anymore!

    Could recommend lots, but not sure if you've read them or not or have an interest in them. I'm a paranormal reader! I could even give you title ideas with books that I started out reading wayyyy long ago in a time where there was no such thing as Paranormal YA! Or if you prefer adult paranormal I can go that route too! ;)

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete