Hi everyone! This year has flown by and suddenly I've found myself having to get a 2015 calendar to start scheduling tours and reviews in 2015! What about you?
This time last year, I was disappointed that my yearly reading goal of 200 books was not accomplished. I scaled it back this year to 150 books, and according to Goodreads, I am 4 books ahead of schedule, currently at 143 books read so far.
This doesn't count the 10 or so Bibles I reviewed this year, since I really don't read the entire thing for the review.
So far though I have exactly 8 books left scheduled for review this year, which would put me just above my yearly goal of 150 books. This should also give me my time to completely finish my 2014 resolution to read the entire Bible (of which I am sadly behind by a few weeks).
- The Promise by Beth Wiseman
- Every Valley: Advent with the Scriptures of Handel's Messiah by Albert Blackwell
- Conversations with Blanchie by Mark Wise
- To Love a Cyborg by Katy Walters
- How to Catch a Prince by Rachel Hauck
- The Fruitful Wife: Cultivating a Love Only God Can Produce by Hayley DiMarco
- CS Lewis and the Crisis of a Christian by Gregory Cootsona
- Doctor Who: The Crawling Terror by Mike Tucker